Angels Care homes are designed as open floor plan ranch homes to current ADA standards. Homes include 6 or 7 guest bedrooms, two of which can be configured for Semi Private occupancy if needed. Homes are just over 4000 square feet with all rooms at ground level.
Our homes are designed with one guiding principle: To provide a safe and comfortable family style living environment for our senior loved ones we have been entrusted to care for.
Design Features of the home include the following:
- All homes are wheelchair accessible
- Common Area spaces include designer flooring, granite counter tops, anti skid tile in bathing areas which promote unrestricted and safe mobility throughout our homes.
- Bedrooms each contain a private bathroom with easy access walk in shower configured with grab bars and hand held shower nozzles. Rooms include walk in closet, exterior windows, seating area and cable hook up. Doorways are ADA designed to provide easy wheelchair access in and out of the bedroom and bathing areas.
- Great Room is designed for easy mobility and social interaction of our guests. Furnishings were selected to accommodate those with limited mobility but have a decided cozy residential feel. Plenty of windows, ceiling fans, exterior doorway access to outside patio and a large dining area for family style meals are hallmarks of this living area.
- Homes are equipped with dual zone HVAC and a laundry area in each wing of the home. A guest bathroom for staff and visitor use is also incorporated into our design.
- Kitchens are designed with open access so residents may help prepare meals or easily get an afternoon snack or drink at their leisure. A counter-top bar area is also a part of the kitchen design and allows residents and guests to have additional seating capacity for a casual conversation, watching meal preparation or an afternoon cup of tea.
- Internet and Wi Fi access for all guests and residents.
- The Outdoor Patio living area is designed with water features and lush plantings and flowers to provide a peaceful setting for family visits, reading the morning paper or taking in some fresh air. The patio area is fenced to provide additional privacy. Residents are encouraged to grow their favorite flowers or garden vegetables in this space.